Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The Senior Recruiter shall be responsible to manage the end to the end recruitment process for our tech, product, data, finance, and support functions hiring.
- Own the partnership with the hiring manager/hiring panel to get a detailed understanding of the roles and priorities, document the recruitment and interview process, post the jobs on ATS.
- Source qualified candidates, reaching them out, and conducting phone screens to qualify candidates for business interviews.
- Coordinate heavily between candidates and hiring panels, managing a smooth candidate, and hiring manager experience throughout the interview process.
- Update the ATS on a regular basis, maintaining requirement sanity and hygiene to provide complete hiring visibility to the stakeholders.
- This is an Individual Contributor role.
- 5-7 years of core product/tech recruitment experience in Corporate / Product based organization.
- People with agency / US staffing / HR Generalist / HR Operations / Recruitment Coordination experience in their recent last 2 to 3 jobs, need not apply.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written (Your toastmaster’s membership and experience, IELTS score, TOEFL score, can be a huge plus)
- Strong focus on metrics like TAT, TTH, QOH, and candidate experience is a must
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!