Frontend Technical Lead
New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Frontend Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment and help architect and build the next generation of our frontend applications. Who equally relish the in the subtle interaction details that make products delightful and useful as well as the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web application. We are looking for someone who is used to writing highly reusable code and thinking about how to create for performance and experience
- Design and Build frontend applications that are functional, beautiful, and reliable.
- Design and Build applications which thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, and that earn the trust of our users both internal and external.
- Work directly with stake holders, Users, UX Designers and Product Managers to do user research and design optimized workflows and workflow solutions
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Working within an agile product-driven cross functional team to create polished and effective front end applications.
- BS minimum MS Preferred
- 7+ years Frontend development and 3+ years as a lead.
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.
- Have a design and UI/UX background (user research and analytics)
- Masters, PHD or other advanced degree in Computer science or related field
- Familiarity with Python, Java, TypeScript, React, Angular
- Experience with backend web frameworks Node/Express or Flask.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!