Careers-India – Support Functions-India
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for a Compliance Manager to assist in building out a governance and control framework for Ocrolus operations in India. We are looking for a self-starter who will suggest and drive implementation of best practice solutions customized for Ocrolus fast-paced environment to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Implement required and best practice controls at the operations centers to address Ocrolus compliance requirements (including standards related to information security, people security, data privacy, contractual requirements)
- Research and propose best practice solutions for the specific nature of Ocrolus operations
- Identify and implement improvement and efficiency opportunities
- Design and implement a compliance monitoring program to ensure all centers continue to comply with internal and external requirements
- Conduct regular onsite visits at Ocrolus operations centers
- Experience in implementing and testing controls, preferably at a large operations facility
- Internal and/or external audit, or compliance monitoring experience, preferably working for a large recognized public accounting or financial services company
- Practical experience communicating with various stakeholders effectively across the organization
- Ability to work in a remote environment with teams in India and in the United States
- Working knowledge of information security related best practices and standards such as ISO 2700x, SOC 2 requirements
- Experience documenting policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar compliance or audit role
- Ability to travel to our centers in Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and Jaipur (Rajasthan) Occasional international travel may be required as well
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (in English)
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!