Senior Application Support Engineer
New York, NY /
US – Engineering /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer with excellent debugging skills in Java/Python applications, troubleshooting and communication skills. You will be supporting an open and talented product development team that works on mission-critical products and applications.
- Provide Level 3 application support to internal and external users
- Understand our product offering and services at the implementation level, and be able to troubleshoot and solve incidents.
- Work with developers to understand implementation and suggest feature improvements based on support issues.
- Improve monitoring and alerting setup.
- Provide and develop support tooling.
- Work tightly with and oversee our offshore L1 application support team.
- Maintain knowledge base, and application support SLAs and provide mentorship and training to junior ASEs.
- Be part of the weekly on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of combined experience in a developer or application support capacity.
- Strong experience with programming language like Python or Java.
- Experience with SQL and working with a relational database like Postgres.
- Excellent reverse engineering skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!