Senior Manager, Demand Generation
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The ideal candidate is a digital marketing pro with experience conceiving, executing and measuring campaigns in leading marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Pardot) and targeted display advertising (sponsored LinkedIn social posts, ABM DemandBase).
A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, have a solid technical understanding of marketing systems, and be able to balance testing new demand generation strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business.
What You'll Do:
- Drive top of the funnel pipeline by developing an integrated customer acquisition plan, including online channels, executing across SEM, display, retargeting and content syndication.
- Launch and maintain lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Collaborate with sales to optimize lead automation and attribution.
- Create and execute email marketing programs, including newsletters, prospect nurture programs and triggered emails driving demand across all funnel stages to support revenue growth and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to develop audience targeting, messaging, design, targeting and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze lead generation activities, quantifying their impact on the buying cycle.
- Continually test and learn, refine processes, and implement leading best practices using all available tools.
- Analyze and advise on which types of content, tools and channels are working, what's not working and what might be missing.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources as needed.
- Prepare and deliver project-specific reports.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in B2B marketing automation /demand generation, centered around outbound marketing with a strong track record of delivering results. Fintech marketing experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation solutions (Hubspot/Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce.)
- Deep knowledge of data, segmentation, measurement and analysis
- Experience with account-based marketing (DemandBase) securing, creating and activating digital display media and paid social media
- Strong project management skills
- Curious, eager and energetic
- Highly collaborative, great communicator and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!