New York, NY
Ocrolus is a Series B fintech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are seeking a candidate with proven experience working as a Data Engineer, Full Stack Software Engineer with a Data focus, or similar role. The ideal candidate is comfortable in DevOps and Software Engineering.
- Manage competing priorities across the company
- Maintain and automate reporting infrastructure
- Manage the design and architecture of our Data Warehouse
- Create Scripts to automate and manage ETL processes and Dependencies
- Advise on the design of our application DB, machine learning components, and our data infrastructure.
- Cleaning and restructuring datasets
- Managing and optimizing reporting systems
- At least two years experience as a Data Engineer, or related Software or DevOps experience
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Experience with Data Warehouses and Schema Design
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating across business units
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Ability to create fast solutions to problems introduced in a changing environment with iteration towards optimal solutions
- Machine Learning experience a plus
- Analytical and BI skills a plus
- Postgres and RedShift experience is a plus
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!