Enterprise Security Engineer
New York, NY /
US – Security /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
Security at Ocrolus
Ocrolus is a fast-growing financial technology organization with many emerging security threats and we are building a world-class security program to keep Ocrolus and our customer’s data secure. We are looking for a diverse set of security practitioners to help us design, build, and scale security at Ocrolus. We value critical thinking, creativity, data-driven and intelligence-driven approaches, and offensive experience. We believe security is a collaborative and open process, where security is a partner to help achieve business goals securely. We believe in saying “yes, and” instead of “no” when recommending security objectives. We don’t believe in using fear or penalty for enforcement of security policies and processes, and we will always provide evidence and justification for security controls.
- Help design, build, and run Ocrolus’ enterprise security program.
- Design the requirements, select the technology, and build the processes that enable endpoint security, third-party risk management, vulnerability management, and SaaS monitoring.
- Own our deception technology, brand monitoring, and communications security programs.
- Prevent, detect, and collect telemetry about intrusion delivery mechanisms.
- Own our SSO and beyondcorp strategy, including preventing account compromise and password reuse.
- Own and improve our physical security program.
- Build relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand and improve enterprise security.
- Help build a collaborative and enlightening world-class security team at Ocrolus.
- Mentor the security team and spread security culture throughout the organization.
- Experience running, building, and scaling world-class security programs.
- Experience working with TechOps, IT, compliance, office, and finance teams.
- Experience running, growing, or scaling an enterprise security or corporate security program.
- Experience identifying intrusion delivery mechanisms and building controls around them.
- Deep knowledge of technology and processes used for enterprise security.
- Great communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!