Data Analyst (Sr or Lead)
India – Data - India /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Together, we can help customers eliminate manual data work and focus on the valuable, cerebral work they enjoy! Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Ocrolus is a business that is built around data. Understanding our data and unlocking its value is central to our continued growth and success. We are establishing a new Data Analytics team to work with our company data and help roll out our new streaming data & self-serve analytics platform. This is a huge opportunity to support our company mission, and we are excited to talk to candidates with a range of interesting backgrounds! We value technical and scientific rigor, as well as strategic engagement, and cultivating a bias toward action. Every member of our Data Analytics team will have interesting problems they are working on.
- Become expert in Ocrolus’ rich data assets. Partner with stakeholders and executives to make decision making data-driven and unlock growth opportunities for our business.
- Own the strategy, definition and measurement of company-wide KPIs (these include measures of Accuracy, Speed, Product Engagement, and Automation).
- Design and ensure the success of our self-service analytics platform, including the selection of a new business intelligence tool. We want all Employees at Ocrolus to be able to interact with data assets in a frictionless manner using state of the art tools.
- Partner with Engineering teams to automate and institutionalize analytical products.
- 3-5 years working as a Data Analyst: We are interested in hiring candidates with varied expertise and industries in their portfolio of work.
- Strong academic background in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or similar field. Graduate degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills using one or more of; Business Intelligence or Data Visualization software, SQL, Statistical Programming Languages (At Ocrolus we use a range of tools and will be selecting a new vendor to support our self-service analytics needs soon!)
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills. We expect all our data analysts to engage with their business domain strategically. Every member of the team does work that is visible to a wide audience.
- To be considered at the Lead level, candidates should have 2 years of experience as a “Senior Business Analyst” (or similar role) at a top tier company.
- We are interested in an array of technical skills that will be useful for certain business problems; SQL, R/Python, Data Modeling, Dashboard Development, Product Management.
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and gym reimbursement for physical well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!