L2 Support Engineer
New York, NY
Ocrolus is a venture-backed fintech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries. The company is in hypergrowth mode, having grown revenues 500%+ in 2018, and expecting to grow another 300-500% in 2019.
Series A investors include Bullpen Capital, QED Investors, Sam Hodges (Co-founder, FundingCircle), Vince Passione (CEO, LendKey), and Ram Ahluwalia (CEO, PeerIQ), among others.
Position Description: L2 Support Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a venture-backed Fintech company that uses artificial intelligence and crowd-sourcing to automate financial review processes. The company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We’re looking for a L2 Support Engineer who can come in and assist our team in the investigation/resolution of technical issues with customers. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out of the box thinking. You’ll be expected to:
- Interface with customers via Ocrolus Support Channels
- Investigate technical issues with client integrations or internal system
- Delegate issues to downstream teams for deeper investigation
- Coordinate with Product team to troubleshoot and devise solutions
- Maintain documentation and playbooks related to Support and System Operations
- Maintain healthy and fruitful relationships with customers through customer feedback surveys
- Guiding customers though installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Be flexible, self-motivated and a fast-learner
You should have:
- 2+ years experience with HTTP
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years experience with AWS
- Experience building and maintaining machine-to-machine B2B integration systems
- Diagnostic capabilities, i.e., ability to apply problem solving methodologies to diagnose and solve operational problems
- Change Management and documentation skills
- Troubleshooting abilities with Microsoft Excel, including Macros and VBA
- Software related Bachelor’s degree
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!