L2 Support Engineer
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for a L2 Support Engineer who can come in and assist our team in the investigation/resolution of technical issues with customers. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out of the box thinking.
- Interface with customers via Ocrolus Support Channels
- Investigate technical issues with client integrations or internal system
- Delegate issues to downstream teams for deeper investigation
- Coordinate with Product team to troubleshoot and devise solutions
- Maintain documentation and playbooks related to Support and System Operations
- Maintain healthy and fruitful relationships with customers through customer feedback surveys
- Guiding customers though installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Be flexible, self-motivated and a fast-learner
- 2+ years experience with HTTP
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years experience with AWS
- Experience building and maintaining machine-to-machine B2B integration systems
- Diagnostic capabilities, i.e., ability to apply problem solving methodologies to diagnose and solve operational problems
- Change Management and documentation skills
- Troubleshooting abilities with Microsoft Excel, including Macros and VBA
- Software related Bachelor’s degree
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!