New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The recruiting/sourcing internship is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the recruiting talent space. You will learn the ins and outs of finding qualified tech and non technical candidates and go in depth into the candidate lifecycle. You will be exposed to the most innovative ways of sourcing and will be given the tools for success for any people related career path.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partner with senior talent team to support sourcing passive candidates on current and anticipated hiring needs
- Interacting with potential candidates and building relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Seek out the best talent for Ocrolus by leveraging technology, networking events, relationships and pipelining.
- Participates in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations
- Learn how to use our ATS system, Lever and other sourcing techniques
- Utilizing social media, job boards, and all platforms to attract and find candidates
- Other opportunities as assigned
- Junior or Senior in college studying a related field
- Interest in a recruiting/hr/talent career path
- The ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Positive Attitude, willingness to learn, team player
Please provide a cover letter with you resume.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!