L3 Application Support Lead
Careers-India – Engineering-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a L3 Application Support Lead with excellent debugging skills on Java / Python applications, troubleshooting and communication skills in enterprise-grade applications. You will be supporting an open and talented product development team that works on mission-critical products and applications. L3 Application Support Lead responsibilities include managing Java / Python application debug and troubleshoot.
- Debug and do RCA
- Maintain server and application logs
- Troubleshoot Alerts / Alarms
- Understand the code flow and application functions
- Understand the points/replication steps given by the development / product team
- Correct the existing code if required which should be well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure patches and hotfixes are in compliance with specifications along with the company specification.
- Capable of creating RCA
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- SLA adherence with respect to keep applications running in a highly available environment.
- Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for the ticket
- Graduation in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or should be hands-on in Java / Python development and debugging
- 5-7 hands-on experience in Software/Application support with Core Java / Python
- Hands on skills with SQL Queries, Tables, Joins etc.
- Proven working experience in Core Java / Python development.
- Proven working experience in Developer or Application support Role
- Object-Oriented Analysis and debug using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework in Core Java / Python
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!