Marketing and Event Coordinator
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are currently seeking an marketing & event coordinator that can help us both support our business through offline and digital marketing efforts as well as support our marketing events programs.
- Work closely with the marketing team in NY to manage projects and assets for events and marketing campaigns.
- Support ongoing digital content planning and calendar management. Manage and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage asset storage and delivery to internal teammates, external agencies, vendors, and partners.
- Review/QA content on an ad hoc basis and perform regular audits of website content to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Run database queries and provide counts and reports as needed.
- Coordinate finances by submitting receipts for reimbursement and working with finance to set up new vendors for invoicing.
- Assist with presentation design for various departments, and work with a third-party vendor on completing design requests on an as-needed basis.
- 2+ years of experience working with a fast-paced marketing organization
- Extremely organized
- Flexible, proactive and resourceful
- Strong communication, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and drive concurrent projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Able to work NY hours from 3:00pm-11:00pm IST
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!