New York, NY /
US – Engineering /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Together, we can help customers eliminate manual data work and focus on the valuable, cerebral work they enjoy! Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
We are looking for experienced SREs who can help us expand our cloud operations.
The ideal candidates will have 5-7 years experience in cloud operations as a Devops Engineer / SRE. You will have experience at building and operating new cloud services from the ground up and maturing those services for high scale and security.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of cloud services
- Establish delivery, reliability, and deployment process
- Assist the SRE Lead in technology selection and development for cloud operations and reliability
- Contribute to a road map for engineering to support growth and scalability as the company increases customers and moves to a multi-product and multi-industry platform
- Contribute to cloud governance, cost management, and compliance - including the infrastructure around security
- Partner with Engineering for management / maintenance of a full CI/CD pipeline and deployment, including developer workflows and tooling choices
- Provide training and education to engineering as a whole on infrastructure and internal tooling
- 5-7 years experience in cloud architecture / devops
- Must be able to code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep experience with infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. )
- Significant container orchestration experience (K8s, Nomad, etc.)
- Extensive AWS(preferred) / GCP / Azure experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience leading organizations to achieve ISO 2700.1 and SOC2 Type 2 certifications
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and gym reimbursement for physical well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!