Careers-India – Engineering-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices.
Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team, developing the user facing applications for our company’s products, functional and mobile web applications.
Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Full-Stack Engineers, QA, Interaction Designers and Creative Designers, as well as Program Managers.
They participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all of our web applications.
If you are enthusiastic about constantly evolving the world of front-end web and mobile technologies.
- Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3
- Proficient working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Familiar with languages such as Java/C#, Python, and Ruby
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 7+ years Front end development and 3+ years team lead level.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for product and/or marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
- Proficient in testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices
- Proficient demonstrated experience in incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!