VP of Solutions
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
Ocrolus is seeking a well-rounded VP of Solutions with sales and technology acumen. The ideal candidate has at least a decade's experience delivering enterprise SaaS solutions, especially financial API's. The role will be responsible for managing pre-sales technical conversations, implementing client integrations as well as customer success and upselling.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- At least seven years' experience in client-facing roles
- Experience managing solutions architects or other sales roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creativity in solving problems
- Experience directing technical projects
- Experience with customer service software
- Building out a team of sales and customer success professionals focused on implementation, upsell and retention.
- Creating and implementing a scalable ticketing system for incoming customer support requests.
- Creating a scalable system to support BD team in processes of client discovery and solution scoping
- Communicating with top financial services executives
- Transforming client pain points into opportunities
- Managing a team that builds positive, synergistic client relations
- Quantifying the impact of Ocrolus solutions
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Managing many concurrent implementations
- Top-tier education
- MBA or other professional degree
- Product Management experience
- Software Development experience
- Professional Services experience
- Fintech experience
- Familiarity with AWS
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!