Assistant Manager - FP&A
India – Finance /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager / Manager responsible for supporting the FP&A team, which manages and supports the company-wide strategic annual planning and monthly forecasting processes to establish financial targets and critical business assumptions while developing thoughtful methodologies and applying financial rigor throughout the process. He / She will interface with cross-functional teams and have an opportunity to contribute across various business challenges and will be contributing directly to FP&A / Finance department (Objectives and Key Results) OKR’s.
- Take the initiative and Support FP&A head to drive annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes across Ocrolus.
- Financial Analysis – Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performances (actual versus budget/forecast/ prior quarters, etc.
- Spearhead cost optimization initiatives/opportunities in a large and complex technology organization with possibilities of interdependencies and cross-utilization.
- Drive finance transformation and streamline the reporting/planning process, timelines, systems upload, data integrity for Ocrolus as a whole.
- Build strong relationships and coordinate with peers, other business groups across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Able to understand lifecycles of technology projects and design and develop governance models/ cadence process to predict spending trends and steer the teams to manage to spend within the approved budget.
- Drive standardization of key financial / non-financial KPIs with BI across departments and teams. Also, develop and publish CFO dashboards.
- Lead special projects; identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Qualified CA/ MBA with 6+ years of relevant work experience and some exposure to Fintech / Banking/technology firms. We highly recommend individuals with financial Planning and Analysis, Audit, Investment Banking, and Management Consulting experience apply for the position.
- Self-motivated, passionate individuals with curiosity to generate actionable insights by focusing on the why it happened behind what happened.
- Highly experienced in developing business models, consolidation models.
- Strong attention to detail with managing multiple tasks and adapting to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with MS Office, Financial Planning Tools, Power BI, and SQL.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to drive results.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Will be required to work in EMEA shift (12 PM to 9 PM IST).
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!