Careers-India – Engineering-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information. Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
Develop a vision and roadmap for analytics across a product or functional group.
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well as where crowd sourcing solutions can be implemented
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge user requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Review proposed modifications on product road map, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Communicate proactively inter departmentally
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience creating GTM product plans
- Minimum three years’ experience working as a project manager with a focus on android mobile applications
- Minimum two years as a growth product manager focused on growing a mobile application within India with relevant case studies
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding mobile application development life cycle
- Experience with the android and google play services applications
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!