Sr. IT & Network Engineer
Careers-India – Support Functions-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on overall technical operations to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that IT & network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
As a Sr. IT & Network Engineer, you'll work to meet our network availability goals, respond to outages and challenges in real time and drive efficiencies through process, skills and tools development and also manage the network and IT equipment procurement, availability and asset management.
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar role with progressing levels of responsibility
- Experience managing large number of Power and Business users in IT Hardware / Asset / Application Support
- Experience administering enterprise systems and software
- Experience supporting technology and telephony for an international organization
- Expertise in Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Expertise supporting Apple, Linux, Windows based hardware and software, including MacBook Pros
- Understanding of TCP/IP and general networking principles and protocols
- Experience with automation, scripting languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Technical certifications a plus
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!