Senior QA Engineer
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is looking for a Senior Engineer to develop and execute both manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. The QA engineer is a critical component of the development lifecycle process and ensures all new products and product improvements meets acceptance, integration and system criteria.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities across various products and platforms
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Monitor debugging process resultsPerform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Create and track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 5-7 years experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, particularly Selenium
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Experience working with and managing remote teams of QA engineers
- Experience with jenkins and groovy
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!