New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Developer who can bring on board and resolve technical issues with customer integrations, implementations, workflows and feature requests. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out of the box thinking and substantial experience working with the SalesForce platform.
- Interface with customers via Ocrolus Support Channels
- Investigate technical issues with SalesForce client integrations
- Identify and investigate SalesForce features and APIs to enable fine-grained, yet flexible integrations into our systems
- Coordinate with Product team to troubleshoot and devise solutions
- Maintain healthy and fruitful relationships with customers through customer feedback surveys
- Guiding customers though installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Be flexible, self-motivated and a fast-learner
- 2+ years experience with SalesForce platform (Force.com, APEX, AppExchange)
- 2+ years experience with HTTP APIs
- Experience with SalesForce UI API is an added advantage
- Experience with Heroku is an added advantage
- Experience building and maintaining machine-to-machine B2B integration systems
- Diagnostic capabilities, i.e., ability to apply problem solving methodologies to diagnose and solve operational problems
- Change Management and documentation skills
- Software related Bachelor’s degree
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!