India – Verifiers /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a Verifier, you will be required to:
1. Review Documents of different format and quality.
2. Correct or Edit any incorrect details captured by the Ocrolus proprietary systems
3. Perform reconciliation of various amounts captured from reviewed documents to ensure high
accuracy and identify discrepancies
Skills Required :
1. The minimum typing speed required is 25 W.P.M. with 95% accuracy.
2. Basic Understanding of financial documents and Terminologies.
3. Understanding of basic accounting concepts would be an added advantage.
4. Both Freshers and Experienced can apply (Prior experience in Data Entry is Preferred).
1. Its a Pay per task process, with no upper cap on earnings.
2. No limits on earnings for top performers.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!