New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an experienced user-experience (UX) design lead who will be able to understand our customer and business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The right candidate is expected to help to enhance the overall functionality of the product, improving its user experience through dedicated research and testing, creating seamless wireframes and prototypes that conciliate the user discoveries.
- Drive design strategy and UX process for the company’s client-facing platform.
- Translate user research into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct UX research and test activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Own style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Design collateral for user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design UI elements such as navigation menus, iconography, and widgets for our products.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 7+ years experience in UX design. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Strong UX/UI portfolio with proven work in both desktop and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated leadership and authority over design processProven influence of product direction through user-centered design (UCD) and design thinking.
- Working knowledge: Sketch, inVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated experience planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!