Sr. Financial Analyst
Careers-India – Support Functions-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the operations team, which manages and supports the verifier workforce of nearly 800 employees by performing financial analysis of the function and provide meaningful insights to improve the efficiency of the department. He / She will provide support for analysis in budgeting, planning, business processes etc. and help future business planning decisions and create reports and summaries. He / She will interface with cross-functional teams and have an opportunity to contribute across various business challenges and will be contributing directly to Ops/ Finance department OKR’s
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional groups to provide financial support to business units including; Forecasting and budgeting of ARR, MRR, COS, OPEX, Headcount etc.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
- 2-5 years of financial analysis experience in an enterprise technology firm / Big 4 Consulting firms
- Investment Banking background would be a huge plus
- Expert at MS-Excel (Queries, Pivots, Macros, VBA)
- Financial analysis - getting to the why, not the what
- Expert at building financial models in excel with focus on capacity planning, KPI, Headcount etc.
- Strong experience in Forecasting and budgeting models of ARR, MRR, COS, OPEX, CAPEX
- Analytical bent of mind
- Strong attention to detail, effective multitasking and swift strategic thinking skills
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!