Client Success Director
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
As a key leader in our Solutions team, the individual will need to be creative and solutions-oriented. Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with partners in the Ocrolus organization will be key to the candidate's success, along with a personal desire to mentor and develop the Client Success team. The ideal candidate is an expert at communicating the big picture, but is able and willing to be hands-on and understand all tasks and responsibilities of their team. We are looking for someone who is excited by the role and has a vision for where and how our organization should evolve our client service into our future.
- Building, managing and leading the Ocrolus Customer Success team
- Be the established point of coordination for customer escalations
- Identifying additional opportunities for customer adoption and expansion
- Liaise between sales, operations, product and engineering teams in a cross functional
- Be the face of the firm for client support related needs
- Serving as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintaining high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Managing client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as operations, product, engineering and account management as required
- Providing strategic analysis of program metrics
- Converting clients into Ocrolus advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Directly manage a team of individual contributors and oversee the day-to-day operations including staff management, workload distribution, training/onboarding, and troubleshooting
- Build and leverage strong teams through hiring and development; should be skilled at managing all levels of performance with proven ability to provide timely, specific and constructive feedback
- Motivate employees working in high pressure (or time sensitive) environments
- Evaluate existing and implement new business processes and systems; ensure adoption of new systems and play a major role in change management
- Act as main point of contact for all sales operations questions, support and escalations
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Possess analytical skills and strategic thinking- you’re strong on both IQ and EQ
- Technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!