Account Executive, Financial Services
New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working account executive to join our growing enterprise sales team. Candidates must have proven experience prospecting for new business in the financial services vertical. The ideal candidate has a willingness to hunt for new business, is comfortable speaking about a technical product, and possesses a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Generating qualified sales meetings with financial services firms
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Pre-sales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers and key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Proven experience in a direct sales role - minimum 3 years of top performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM system
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!