Senior Product Manager
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to oversee a suite of analytical
products from conceptual design through implementation.
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well as where machine learning and other technical solutions can be implemented
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Review proposed modifications on product roadmap, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively interdepartmentally
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum two years’ experience working as a project manager with a focus on data and data-driven products
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of Machine Learning modules, DevOps
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Java or Python
- Experience with the personal and small business lending markets
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!