Sales/Business Development Executive - Enterprise Mortgage
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking a seasoned quota-carrying Business Development Executive to continue to develop our strategic presence in the Mortgage Origination ecosystem. In this role, one is expected to apply an expert understanding of mortgage underwriting business processes, coupled with industry trends, to solve complex problems with Ocrolus’ unique solution. The role involves prospecting to establish Mortgage firms specializing in both loan origination and securitization. The role demands a self-starter to work independently on complex business initiatives as well as collaborate heavily with Ocrolus leadership and vertically-oriented Sales Executives to establish win-win relations with tier 1 brands. With support from the marketing, product, and operations teams, you'll continue to evolve, direct, and execute our go-to-market and account-based strategies for the vertical.
- Evangelize and competitively differentiate Ocrolus’ unique value proposition to C-level audiences while building trust, credibility, and urgency to act on the part of these stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently managing a complex end-to-end (prospecting to close) enterprise business development sales cycle.
- Leverage and lead Ocrolus cross-functional leaders by planning, developing, and executing on mutual agreed to partner strategies.
- Negotiate complex agreements by developing mutually beneficial strategic relationships with tier 1 FinTech partners.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, product, and engineering to define and document requirements and develop new solution capabilities that serve the broadest marketplace.
- Document and track all correspondence/actions related to prospective partnerships including detailed reporting/forecasting on progress according to Ocrolus’ core systems and policy.
- Work with the marketing team to identify strategic targets and outreach programs for account-based marketing.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives by directing day-to-day activities on target accounts and other pipeline activities. Coach and mentor SDR consistent to pre-defined key performance indicators and metrics.
- At least five years' experience in quota carrying sales and business development roles with demonstrated success in the Mortgage Industry.
- Demonstrable and quantifiable success in past quota carrying sales roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking; proficiency with analytics and creating persuasive client presentations and differentiating value propositions.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization.
- Organized and systematic approach to selling with foundational knowledge of leading sales frameworks.
- Passionate, self-starter with a disciplined "can-do" attitude excited to work in a fast-paced, chaotic, and meritocratic work environment.
- Committed to self-improvement and professional development with a willingness to serve as a player-coach and mentor to junior team members.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!