New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are seeking an imaginative Junior Designer with cross-channel experience, top-notch execution skills and strong attention to detail. This role will lead in bringing our brand to life visually across all channels.
The Junior Designer will touch all aspects of Ocrolus, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience and a well-rounded portfolio to share.
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a FinTech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers.
- At least two years' experience designing for print and digital
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Have a portfolio that shows an excellent eye for detail, understanding of typography, and on-brand, differentiable aesthetics
- Intermediate to advanced design skills, including extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; experience with Keynote, After Effects, HTML, and CSS
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multitask, stay organized and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Conceive and own the Ocrolus brand image in all channels
- Develop design for a wide variety of digital and physical needs, including: advertising, printed materials, sales collateral, social media, websites/landing pages, videos, events, and presentations
- Develop localized creative as Ocrolus expands into new markets in the US and abroad
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute a cohesive vision
- Build and implement a visual vocabulary that can translate stories to our customers and prospects
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!