Sales Operations Manager
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are looking for a data-driven sales operations expert who can take our sales team to the next level. Candidates must have experience across sales operations and be able to wear multiple hats. The ideal candidate can be an analyst, a strategist, a technologist, a problem solver, and a go-getter who enjoys making things run smoothly
- Working closely with the sales team to get the most out of our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Building and maintaining sales analytics and reporting to help sales reps and sales leadership navigate
- Lead new projects to improve overall sales performance
- Explore new sales tools or processes that can give our team an edge
- Work across departments, including marketing, product, and operations, to ensure sales reps can focus on selling
- 3+ years of sales operations experience
- Strong data analysis skills; able to answer data-driven questions without supervision
- A clear understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Detail-oriented; comfortable getting into the weeds and figuring it out
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!