New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking an experienced Account Manager. The candidate will be in charge of managing relationships and building long-term client relationships. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, client service, and marketing.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to the employer company
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously Negotiation, Listening, Communication Skills, Presentation and Time Management Skills,
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!