Senior Frontend Engineer
New York, NY /
US – Engineering /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Frontend Engineer with a solid technical background and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and help implement and architect the next generation of our frontend applications.
- Contribute best-practices and architectural guidance to our front end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leadership on the technical design and product roadmap
- Mentor and guide junior engineers
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- Highly experienced building complex frontend applications with modern frameworks like React and Angular.
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!