New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We’re looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist with an experience in application and network security as well as knowledge of industry standards to evaluate system and process compliance and remedies. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Building elegant solutions to challenges associated with securing dynamically-scaled distributed systems
- Identifying and classifying business data to demarcate sensitive information such as PII and devise processes to secure it
- Evaluating compliance of applications and system to industry standards such as CIS, NIST and OWASP
- Giving and receiving constructive code reviews
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Being flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- Experience provisioning, configuring and securing Linux-based systems
- Experience monitoring and maintaining distributed system
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience building scalable applications/REST API’s
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile
- Familiarity with process and security related certifications such as SSAE18 and SOC2
- Familiarity with network optimization and security practices
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!