SME - KYC Processes
Careers-India – Support Functions-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The candidate will have following set of responsibilities:
Accountable for managing on-boarding and training of new hires
Translating and conveying policies to multiple facilities for understanding and execution
Maintaining subject matter expertise on KYC process and procedures
Liaising with NY operations team
- Working knowledge of KYC processing, customer identification and audit
- Background in performing quality checks, delivering and escalating reports including but not limited to gathering and tracking corrective actions items
- Experience in managing multiple teams
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Hindi and English)
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years relevant experience preferred
- Will be based in our Gurgaon office
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!