New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who can work cross functionally in support of the entire prospect to client lifecycle. The candidate must have a proven track record of working effectively with sales executives in a pre-contract situation helping prospects understand Ocrolus, solving technical problems for customers and building integrations to systems that deliver efficient business solutions.
Candidates will work closely with Account Executives as the Technical Lead to provide guidance and support to prospective customers in the pre-sales process. The candidate will work directly with customers during their implementation effort to ensure a seamless integration experience and alignment with the customer’s use case. They will collaborate throughout the organization to ensure a smooth overall client onboarding process to help drive adoption of new products and educate clients.
- Collaborate pre and post sales during the entire customer lifecycle
- Communicate with clients to understand their business use cases
- Master Ocrolus' API capabilities and explain them to clients
- Help clients plan and implement Technical API integration
- Work with teams across the entire organization to work collaboratively
- Integrate customer feedback to influence product roadmap
- Create tools, workflows and processes to enhance customer experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- Proficiencies in HTTP protocols, Node.js, Python, and APIs built using the same
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Robust technical reasoning with a systems engineering skillset
- Ability to diagnose and analyze API integrations solutions and customer usage thereof
- Demonstrated exposure to client-facing roles presentations and both internal and external stakeholders
- Domain knowledge of Financial Industry, particularly Lending & Mortgage
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!