Revenue Operations Manager
Careers-India – Support Functions-India /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager with 5+ years of experience in supporting Sales and customer facing organizations. Reporting into our Revenue Operations Lead, this individual needs to be hungry to solve problems, equipped with sharp analytical capabilities, and deep experience working in and designing sales systems.
- Work with the Revenue leadership team to develop your roadmap, execute against initiatives, and create fluencies within the organization
- Work cross functionally with product & finance to instill seamless data sharing between our forecasting, usage, and billing tools
- Ability to immediately drive impact in a nimble operational organization where they’ll be asked to lead large scale initiatives
- Design and implement crucial systems to support our growing revenue organization such as contract management and compensation tooling
- Refine raw data sets into clear insights that lead to actionable and measurable improvements within the organization
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Sales/Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, or Consulting
- Expert in Google Sheets or Excel building forecast models, rep territories, and growth strategies
- Action oriented individual that thrives when breaking problems down as the steward of the business, defining and structuring solutions that drive optimal impact for the greater organization
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and system design
- Track record of System Integrations
- Experience in Product Development
- Experience writing SQL
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!