Senior Talent Sourcer
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The Senior Talent Sourcer shall be responsible for building and maintaining top-notch quality candidate pipelines for our India and the US Recruitment team to support our tech, product, data, finance, and support functions hiring
- Drive hiring for recruiting functions in India and the US to support fast-paced business growth and achieving hiring targets
- Partnering with recruiters to build and execute strategies to convert passive talent into a strategic pipeline talent for Ocrolus
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Ocrolus’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the business.
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders while driving a consultative and influential approach to understand business needs and deliver accordingly
- Ensuring robust talent mapping across the market landscape for all niche requirements
- Utilize Boolean search methodology, and other data mining techniques to identify both resumes and candidate profiles
- Utilize all sourcing channels such as niche sites, professional and social networking sites/groups, and possible search engines to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for internal positions; build candidate lists into Candidate Applicant tracking system
- Proactively connect with top talent and build a strong talent pipeline for critical business functions and reduce time to hire
- 4 to 7 years of talent sourcing experience (technical and non-technical) in a recruiting firm, RPO, or an in-house recruiting team in a fast-paced target-oriented environment (a combination of agency and corporate is a plus)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter is a must
- Experience with Open Web Sourcing - Site search, x-ray search, advanced Boolean searches from non-traditional channels - GitHub, Stack Overflow, meetup.com, etc. will be a must
- Experience in sourcing from regional job boards, social networking sites in North America is a plus
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to search for that hard-to-fill reqs
- Robust interpersonal skills with a proven track record of success
- Must have worked in a high pressure/high octane environment that is passionate about Business Priorities and Business enabling scenarios
- Experience sourcing for a scaling startup is a big plus
- A growth attitude: an aim to make things better, a curiosity for learning, quick to see things in other people's views
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!