New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
Talent and People are a top priority at Ocrolus, and the People team is responsible for building lasting relationships with the best talent in the market. We’re looking for a HR and Recruiting Coordinator who can help manage the recruiting process and candidate lifecycle from end to end. This individual will be the relationship manager for candidates and hiring managers across multiple searches and teams (Engineering, Science, Sales and Operations). The ideal candidate will thrive in operating in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, will work well under pressure and get energy from making strong connections amongst many different types of people
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain recruiting platform to ensure up-to-date transparency to all stakeholders of candidate’s progress
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including scheduling and travel arrangements as needed
- Continuously improve and build upon existing processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in HR or People Operations
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multitasking, prioritization and detail orientation
- Interest in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition/HR
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!