Head of People
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a Head of People who is passionate about culture and growth of companies. The ideal candidate has at least ten years' experience in HR and has at least five years of managerial experience. Our Head of People should care deeply about how people work best, how they think, and what motivates their creativity and passion around work. They should have experience building effective processes and organizational structure in a rapidly growing company
- Ensure that we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, mission & values)
- Oversee and lead initiatives in Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Employee Relations and Facilities Management.
- Use their technical experience to design and build policies, benefits programs, compensation plans, feedback systems, and training programs.
- Handle all employee relations issues with the highest degree of empathy and respect.
- Managing the entire recruiting process for different areas of the company
- Maintaining an environment that promotes healthy communication
- Ensuring employee trust for the integrity and confidentiality of HR functions
- Satisfying and exceeding compliance requirements
- Selling candidates on opportunities at Ocrolus
- A Bachelors Degree is required; Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields preferred.
- An experienced people leader with 10+ years of experience leading HR in a hyper growth environment.
- Demonstrated track record of helping to develop an HR function that is a mission-critical and people-driven partner in the success of the business.
- Preferably experienced working within a tech/tech-driven industry with a high preference for experience for fintech
- Deep understanding of HR-related compliance requirements.
- Experience at startups, ideally Series B or later stage
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology or similar field
- Experience in management consulting
- Entrepreneurial skills
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!