VP of Marketing
New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Vice President of Marketing with a proven track record of scaling a B2B growth-stage company.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience as a Director, has led the marketing organization of a VC-backed company, and is fluent in funnel analytics and reporting.
This new role was created to spearhead Marketing and Sales automation/alignment and drive revenue growth. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow a FinTech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers. Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will have full ownership over marketing budget and activities. He/she will be enthusiastic about creating a new category in FinTech infrastructure.
- Proven track record of driving lead generation and revenue in B2B Marketing; have led and owned all marketing operations and integrated marketing plans
- At least two years' experience in a Director-level role, building and managing teams
- Brand-building and experience establishing a differentiable brand identity
- Executive presence; brings proficiency in Board-level reporting metrics and KPIs
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Demand generation: Establish and optimize the system/automation to generate leads and support rapid growth, which includes list building, third-party partnerships, digital advertising, SEO, in-person events, webinars, website strategy and more. Fluent in acronyms like MQL, SQL, and conversion rates
- Brand building: Oversee the rebranding of company visual identity and products; assist with strategizing a distinct brand identity and positioning
- Team building: Build out a marketing team which currently includes a Director of Strategy, Marketing Manager, Content Manager, and freelance design support
- Budgeting: Manage and report on budget and ROI
- Industry expertise: Understand the lending ecosystem, particularly in the FinTech space. Identify and leverage trends and opportunities
- Executive presence: Part of the executive management team. Represent the company in interviews, investor meetings, etc.
- Board-level reporting: Establish and share marketing metrics with the team, and with the Board.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!