Full-Stack Software Engineer
New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We're looking for engineers who understand the difference between solving hard computer science problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting, and who excel at both.
- Building elegant solutions to challenges associated with analyzing financial documents
- Improving our verification platform and using machine learning and other techniques to automate and intelligently default crowd/user tasks
- Deploying new features on our core product and iterating on improvements
- Giving and receiving constructive code reviews
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Being flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- 3+ years of Java or Python
- Experience with Postgres and Redis
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience building scalable applications/REST API’s
- Experience with building single-app web-applications using React.JS
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile
- Familiarity with OCR processing / computer vision technologies
- Familiarity with system devops, database design
- Familiarity with machine learning
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!