New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are actively seeking a talented Product Associate to oversee a suite of analytical
products from conceptual design through implementation.
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well as where machine learning and other technical solutions can be implemented
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Review proposed modifications on product roadmap, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively interdepartmentally
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum two years’ experience working as a project manager with a focus on data and data-driven products
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of Machine Learning modules, DevOps
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Java or Python
- Experience with the personal and small business lending markets
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!