Senior Technical Recruiter
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
Who You Are:
As Senior Technical Recruiter at Ocrolus you will be accountable for identifying, attracting and hiring unparalleled technology talent. You will be responsible for ensuring a world class candidate experience while managing the entire recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing and outreach to closing candidates. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to Ocrolus' technology leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big growth goals.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offer
- Hire candidates across the organization predominantly with a focus on Engineering and Product
- Build talent pipelines, build referral generation, create recruiting events and targeted sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization
- 2-4+ years of successful tech recruiting experience in a high-volume, innovative environment
- Able to provide strong examples and metrics of your tech hiring quotas
- Be a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- Strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- An entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- Both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system
- Strong work ethic and team oriented
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!