London, UK /
Octopus Electric Vehicles 🚙 – Sales (Growth) /
What we do. Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it. Greener. Fairer. Future.
We're building out our Customer Success Team in London, and we're looking for superstars with relevant experience to help shape what we deliver and how we deliver it.
You will be the face and the voice of Octopus Electric Vehicles, advising and supporting customers throughout their journey setting up a Salary Sacrifice scheme and in life.
A genuine passion for customer experience and sustainability is a must with a passion for relationship building and the importance of customer service.
Please note that you must have a valid UK driving license.
What you'll do
- Manage a number of accounts all the way from set up through to in-life and renewal across a number of products (focusing initially on salary sacrifice schemes)
- Think strategically about how best to launch schemes for clients and drive engagement and demand from their employees. And then execute these plans
- Have regular review meetings with clients to review and pitch employee engagement strategies, new products, and services and manage and implement feedback
- Be clear about the value that we are offering our clients and communicate this concisely
- Work closely with our sales and operations teams to drive orders and in-life service delivery
What else you'll need
- A valid UK driving license
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience
- Previous experience in the employee benefits space and a strong passion for Electric Vehicles / Energy and decarbonisation
- Previous experience developing and executing successful strategies to drive engagement and uptake
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A ruthless focus on the customer with a genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers
- An ability to show a completer finisher mentality and an understanding of processes as a whole being able to see the why behind each section of the business and how that creates the entire vision
- A start-up / entrepreneurial mindset being able to adjust to change and keep up with a fast-moving business
Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about!
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.