Client Onboarding Manager
London, UK /
Octopus Electric Vehicles 🚙 – Operations /
What we do. Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it. Greener. Fairer. Future.
We're building out our Customer Success Team in London, and we're looking for a Client Onboarding Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering it.
As Client Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining an incredible client onboarding experience. As an expert on our salary sacrifice scheme and as an internal advocate for our clients, you will work with multiple departments to support product implementation and client education.
With leadership responsibility for our onboarding team, you will ensure every customer has a five-star onboarding journey. You will deal with our biggest customers first hand and will strategically establish our client’s relationship with our Customer Success team to support a lasting and successful partnership.
What you'll do...
- Lead our onboarding team, motivating them to deliver a world class experience and ensuring we work as efficiently as possible
- Lead key clients through the technical onboarding process in partnership with Sales and Customer Success Managers
- Drives improvements to the client onboarding experience with sales, customer success, product and engineering teams
- Develop productive and trusted relationships with clients
- Defines key onboarding tasks and contributes to the completion of projects
- Occasional travel to attend client meetings/launch events
What you'll need...
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects that require coordination across departments, and ongoing communication with stakeholders
- Experience with communicating at an executive level
- Strong attention to detail while being able to simplify processes for client success
- Experience working with a CRM, ideally Pipedrive, as well as the Google Workspace suite
- The ability to work in a fact paced, quickly changing environment
Why else you'll love it here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! We won best company to work for in 2022, on Glassdoor we were voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people
- Visit our perks hub - Octopus Employee Benefits
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.