London, UK /
Octopus Electric Vehicles 🚙 – Growth /
What we do. Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it. Greener. Fairer. Future.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Customer Success team for a passionate and driven Account Manager.
This role brings together the amazing businesses who want to ensure their employees have full access to sustainable transport, and the unique Octopus EV way of ensuring our customers are fully comfortable with their transition to electric. You will also play a big part in educating our consumers on the best electrical vehicle, EV tariff and charging solution.
Customer Success is the only team here to work across both the employer and employee sides of the business, giving them a unique viewpoint into the operations of a hyper-growth scale-up and the opportunity to truly contribute to the direction we are going in.
What you'll do...
- Build and maintain a network of public sector clients and support them to implement salary sacrifice car leasing schemes
- Help clients understand their pre-scheme launch plans and turn the customers desired outcomes into actionable objectives
- Develop strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Onboarding team to launch new strategic accounts to ensure a seamless company journey from the initial sale
- Act as the Octopus Electric Vehicles expert for product questions, issues, or escalations, working with our internal teams (Finance, EV Sales, Tech) as and when required for your accounts
- Present face to face to businesses
- Attend client meetings and other events like drive days
- Develop creative and high impact engagement strategies to get employees excited about going electric
- Use customer objectives and understanding to drive new improvments internally
What you'll need...
- Previous experience in a target driven or account management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be a confident presenter
- Strong B2B and B2C relationship building skills and a growth mindset and an ability build relationships on a customer level
- Passion to create excellent customer service
- A strong interest in sustainability
Why else you'll love it here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! We won best company to work for in 2022, on Glassdoor we were voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people
- Visit our perks hub - Octopus Employee Benefits
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.