Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Oslo, Berlin or Helsinki /
Product & Tech – Software Engineering /
Oda is a company on the move. We built Norway’s leading online grocery store and now we want to share what we’ve created with the world! Delivering a huge range of high-quality, affordable groceries and fresh produce to millions of doorsteps is a complex process, but we believe we’ve cracked the code. Using data-driven methodology, with a focus on sustainability all the way along the chain, we are building the most efficient retail system in the world. With solid backing from some of the biggest international investors in the world, we’re proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
As a Software Engineer you will be a part of a visionary Product & Tech team organised in cross functional product teams with software engineers, designers, product managers and data scientists.
What you'll do as a Software engineer with us
- Develop digital products in a team with product managers, designers, data scientists and software engineers
- Contribute to planning, design and implementation of excellent, reliable, and maintainable software
- Write robust, well-tested and documented code of high quality
- Contribute to architecture and technology choices that ensure reliability, scalability and security without unnecessary complexity
- Partake in code reviews and contribute to technical discussion and whiteboard sessions
- Contribute to a great DevSecOps culture
To be successful, we believe you
- Are committed to writing clean, scalable and high quality code that is easy to maintain
- Actively strive to learn new things, and share this knowledge with those around you
- Are self-driven and take ownership of tasks from A to Z
- Are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Colleagues who shoot for the stars and care about helping each other
- A flat hierarchy where we come together across disciplines to solve complex and exciting product & tech challenges
- The chance to contribute to our success. Aligning via OKRs ensures focus, motivation to reach ambitious targets and autonomy in achieving outcome
- The chance to get in on scaling a tech company, and the freedom to shape our path and create sustainable growth for a product loved by many
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop - with fewer emails and meetings!
- A personal development path in a company that cares about learning, and sharing knowledge. Also, the chance to contribute to open source projects (like Django) or meet ups within your discipline
- Hackathons and team off-sites
- Vibrant and collaboration-friendly office spaces, and a scale up or start-up vibe depending on your location
- The possibility of buying shares to take part in the success of Oda
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance
- Help with relocating to Norway
As a part of Oda you’ll will be working with enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people, shaping tomorrow’s shopping experience. Come build the future with us!
If you’d like to know more about how we work, check out our stories on Medium. We look forward to hearing from you!