Salesforce Administrator / Support
Shared Center /
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
The Salesforce Administrator / Support at Odaseva Malaysia will play a crucial role in providing efficient and effective support for the CRMplatform built on Salesforce, ensuring smooth operations and user satisfaction. This position will be responsible for administering and maintaining Salesforce environments, resolving user issues, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize the use of this Business critical application. All missions and tasks are defined and prioritized with the VP of Business Operations in charge of managing the Business applications portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining Odaseva’s Salesforce environments, specifically focused on the Cosmos platform, to ensure optimal performance, data integrity, and security.
- Providing timely and efficient technical support to end-users, investigating and resolving issues related to CRMusage, data integration or configuration.
- Managing User creation requests using applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collaborating with other team members to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues that impact the CRMplatform.
- Assisting in the configuration and customization of Salesforce objects, flows, validation rules, layouts, and other functionalities to meet client-specific requirements.
- Conducting regular audits of data to identify and rectify data quality issues, ensuring accurate and reliable information within the CRM platform.
- Collaborating with the Business Operations team to develop and document best practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and knowledge base articles for CRMsupport.
- Participating in the planning, preparation and execution of Salesforce system upgrades and regular releases.
- Contributo to CRM security by auditing and improving User permissions and accesses (Profiles, Permission Sets, Permission Set Groups, Field Level Security).
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement initiatives, identifying opportunities to streamline and automate support workflows and enhance the overall performance of the CRM platform.
You will bring:
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality, data structure, and configuration, including objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and user permissions.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to Salesforce and Cosmos, such as data integration, configuration errors, and user access problems.
- Familiarity with Salesforce data management tools, data loader, and data manipulation techniques to maintain data integrity and quality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex issues, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with end-users, cross-functional teams, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented mindset, with a focus on accuracy and quality in data analysis and issue resolution.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce certifications (such as Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Advanced Administrator) are preferred but not mandatory.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.