Shared Center Specialist
Kuala Lumpur /
Shared Center /
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
To provide top-notch support and deliver high-quality services, enabling seamless operations across the organisation, while upholding Odaseva's commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process Efficiency: Execute operational tasks (described in Standard Operating procedures) accurately and efficiently, contributing to streamlined workflows and increased productivity across multiple business units.
- Documentation Management: Maintain meticulous records and ensure proper documentation is in place, enabling easy access to information and fostering transparency within the organisation.
- Responsiveness: Provide prompt and accurate responses to inquiries related to Shared Center activities, ensuring effective communication and customer satisfaction.
- Service Level Compliance: Monitor and track service level agreements (SLAs), ensuring adherence to established standards and delivering services within the agreed-upon timelines. Update activity tracking tools like Case management solution to contribute to up-to-date and accurate reporting.
- Process Improvement: Identify and report process improvement opportunities, contributing to the continuous enhancement of Shared Center operations and overall efficiency.
- Collaboration: Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives, fostering collaboration and contributing to the optimisation of Shared Center processes. Eager to help and provide quality service to the teams
You will bring:
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in a shared service center or similar operational environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, enabling effective interactions with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with colleagues to achieve shared goals.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and adherence to established standards.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.