Senior Solution Engineer
Solution Engineering /
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Solution Engineers help customers understand how legacy data management isn’t ready for a cloud-first world. As part of the sales process, you design and deliver demonstrations that solve customer challenges by showcasing Odaseva’s capabilities and features.
Solution Engineers meet with a variety of customer contacts, from user-level up through C-level. You must be able to adapt to each type of conversation, whether it’s strategic and high-level, or technically detailed. During this process, you create meaningful relationships with your customers and strive to become a trusted advisor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in customers’ evaluation processes, creating technical proposals, architectural recommendations and presentations.
- Work closely with enterprise business stakeholders to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to data management, then develop a solution.
- Deliver engaging product demonstrations that connect complex technology to advanced audiences.
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to business managers and executives.
- Plan and execute multiple customer proof of concept projects to identify success factors, configure and showcase functionality and carry the deal through closing.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Present at marketing events and conferences.
- Respond to technical RFP questions.
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering, Expert Services and Product teams.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%, post-COVID.
You will bring:
- 7+ years experience in a comparable pre-sales position, selling solutions to enterprise customers.
- Technical understanding of SaaS solutions and data management in the cloud.
- A broad understanding of security and cybersecurity topics and compliance regulations.
- Detailed knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills with a focus on active listening and precise and concise communication.
- Ability to manage priorities, take ownership and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to work as part of a global team to solve business and technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a focus on capturing requirements and use cases, developing a solution and articulating business value.
- Salesforce certification is a plus.
$50,000 - $500,000 a year
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.