We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Your job is to expand the relationship with Salesforce, System Integrators and ISVs in the ecosystem to create a long term strategic alignment as well as source and influence deals. You develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions areas. You are knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You develop and execute attainable strategy plans in line with the market needs.
- Localized go-to-market partner strategy in conjunction with regional sales leadership and the global partnership frameworks for each partner.
- Execute routine pipeline reviews and forecasts and annual performance reviews with each partner.
- Monitor and track progress across all of these dimensions.
- You build multi-level relationships with our partners including those at the executive level. You produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies.
- You coordinate with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities, and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Within Odaseva, you work with sales, sales engineers, marketing, product managers, consultants. You provide feedback to fuel our growth strategy.
- Work closely with Odaseva’s expert services team to ensure a consistent and seamless implementation experience for all end customers.
You will bring:
- 10+ years of business development experience in a technical environment, of which 5y+ successful experience of managing an alliance in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience working with one or more of the big 4 at a manager level or higher
- Successful quota carrying skills, has consistently achieved above plan
- You have exceptional communication skills as it is at the core of your success.
- You know how to build relationships as well as how to maintain them.
- Ability to communicate at a senior level both internally and externally
- Local market understanding and relevance
- Demonstrated key relationships – needs to hit the ground running with and existing portfolio of key contacts
- You are disciplined in working with people as well as culturally sensitive in dealing with them.
- Can build plans and work collaboratively with Regional Sales and Delivery leadership
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.